The parts and components covered under this contract are identical to those covered by the original vehicle manufacturer's warranty. Please refer to the manufacturer's warranty guide for a full list of covered parts.
1. Engine: All internally lubricated parts, including; internal reed valves, valves and their springs, retainers, keepers, guides, seats, push rods, lifters, and followers, rocker arms/pivots, and rocker shafts and bushing. Camshaft and bearings. Crankshaft and main bearings, pistons and their rings, pins, connecting rods, and bearings. Timing gears, timing chain or belt, oil pump, water pump, fuel pump manifolds, oil pressure and sending unit, engine mount isolators, and mechanical radiator cooling fan. CYLINDER HEAD(S) BLOCK AND CYLINDERS ARE ALSO COVERED IF DAMAGED AS A RESULT OF A BREAKDOWN OF A COVERED PART.
2. Transmission: All internally lubricated parts contained within the transmission housing, including; bearings, cams, internal drive gears/chains, internal shafts, internal selector mechanism, thrust washers, and springs and bushings. Clutch assembly is excluded. THE TRANSMISSION CASE IS ALSO COVERED IF DAMAGED AS A RESULT OF A BREAKDOWN OF A COVERED PART.
3. Lubricating System: Complete oil injection system, oil pump, oil injection drive gear, oil tank, oil lever sensor, oil cap and all metallic oil lines.
4. Primary Drive: All internally lubricated parts contained within the primary drive case. THE CASE IS ALSO COVERED IF DAMAGED AS A RESULT OF A BREAKDOWN OF A COVERED PART.
5. Final Drive: COVERAGE OFFERED TO “SHAFT DRIVEN MODELS” ONLY. All internally lubricated parts contained within the shaft drive and final drive housings. SHAFT AND FINAL DRIVE HOUSING ARE ALSO COVERED IF DAMAGED AS A RESULT OF A BREAKDOWN OF A COVERED PART.
6. Suspension: Front fork tubes and all internally lubricated parts, front and rear wheel bearings, swing arm bearings/bushings, and swing arms. AXLES AND FRAME ARE ALSO COVERED IF DAMAGED AS A RESULT OF A BREAKDOWN OF A COVERED PART.
7. Steering: Steering stem assembly, including; bearings/bushings, shaft, and adjustment nuts.
8. Brakes: Hydraulic brake calipers, master cylinders, brake backing plates, and hubs and internal actuating mechanism.
9. Electrical: Starter, coils, rectifiers, stator, magneto, solenoids, alternator/generator, voltage regulator. Wiring harness, electronic ignition module, and electronic fuel injection system (including all input/sensors and output/control units related to the fuel injection system).